PENANGKAL PETIR ERICO
ERITECH® System 3000 DYNASPHERE
With almost two decades of successful field application, the ERITECH® System 3000 was enhanced in 2003 with an optimized DYNASPHERE air terminal, ERICORE cable system and supporting design software for a greater protection level.
These advancements are a result of research, involving long-term field studies, laboratory testing using some of the largest outdoor test laboratories, and countless research study programs including joint ventures with accomplished scientists in the field resulting in some of the most up to date published technical papers and journals.
The System 3000 has evolved from this research activity, with earlier versions of the System 3000 providing a building block for the latest advancements through extensive field studies, leading edge indoor and outdoor high voltage testing and supported by computer modeling research.
ERICO is involved in the lightning protection industry in many countries around the world and hence acknowledges the diverse protection methods that exist today.
The ERITECH System 3000 integrated direct strike protection system provides protection for structures, buildings and their occupants against the effects of direct lightning strikes.
- Advanced lightning system based on latest lightning research and technology
- Enhanced area of protection and computer aided design enables optimal protection of the most critical part of your facility
- Location of air terminal(s) on structure is determined using LPSD, ERICO's proprietary Lightning Protection System Designer package.
- Collection Volume design principle used by LPSD resulting in the most effective lightning protection coverage.
- Economical and easy to install
- Consists of:
- ERITECH DYNASPHERE Air Terminal – non-radioactive terminal manufactured from high quality, non-corrosive materials
- ERITECH ERICORE Downconductor – purpose-designed shielded downconductor reduces the risk of side-flashing and safely conducts lightning energy to ground
- Grounding System – purpose-designed low-impedance system to safely disperse lightning energy
- Lightning Event Counter – automatically registers lightning strikes, thus proving the efficiency of your system
- The System 3000 can be used wherever there is the possibility of direct lightning strikes that may affect valuable equipment and/or facilities
- These include railroads, communications towers, television stations, oil/gas platforms, high rise buildings, schools, hospitals, factories, and explosive/volatile fuels storage areas
- Applications that require the benefit of an isolated protection system would benefit in particular using the ERITECH System 3000. For more advice on the solutions the System 3000 can provide your facility please contact ERICO.